Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Prima what did you do?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have been working on a layout for three days with the Prima Printery papers. I am sorry but I think they are some of the ugliest papers I have seen! Or maybe it is just my taste is not suited for these colors or lack thereof. I have spritzed and distressed and they still look ugly to me. Tomorrow I plan to put it together and run with it. I just want to move on!

Snagg1
        Send PM

We had a kit with lots of printery papers. Did you check the DT forum for ideas? Here is a link to the Rendezvous Kit gallery http://www.swirlydoos.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=192&page=2 Hope that helps.

Yes, I loved the Printery papers, although I did jazz them up a bit with inking masking and even texture paste. You just never know till you have them in your hands. I didn't like them bare bones either at first, but I loved that kit!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well, I kept playing with them. Not sure you can even call them theirs with as much distress ink I have used. I did go to the gallery, and that made me even sicker because WOW did they do a fabulous job with them. Apparently it is me. That's okay, I will run with it after I put it together. If you only knew how many times I have changed it!

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL Barbara! I can relate. I can't wait to see it because I'm sure it will knock my socks off.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LOL Barbara! I can relate. I can't wait to see it because I'm sure it will knock my socks off.

I agree!!! I'm sure you are being too hard on yourself, and we'll think the results are Gorgeous!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

What they all said!!!!!
                Actually, I love that line (see my comments in the CHA Prima thread), but I seem to be gravitated toward neutral colors lately after a long flirtation with brights.
                Me, I would put it on the side for a while and try doing something else until it calls out to you for attention….
                Whichever piece of Savage advice you take, I do look forward to seeing what you do with it; your work is awesome!!!!

I loved those pps! Although I only did a couple, I love them because I can change them up so much.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Umm..Barbara…saw your page over at sb.com. I thought you said you had trouble with that paper? You are such a liar! LOL That page is amazing!!

liar liar pants on fire!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I can live with it, but it's definitely not a fav of mine. I am always told I am too hard on myself. I am not a liar! I swear! I am working on a joual for one of Martica's swaps at sb.com now. Hopefully I finish that soon. I saw some of the sketches you have here, and boy oh boy am I going to be busy!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

LOL!

Barbara, we get a new sketch with every kit! AND…..drum roll…..Beggahuna is going to start making card sketches for us too!! YAY!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Card sketches – yay!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I used to make cards, and need to start again so that will be awesome!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I KNEW I would love what you did!!! That LO is GORGEOUS!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.