Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Printing Pics

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I have the Epson Artisan 835. It's great on printing individual 4X6 pics, but what do you Savages use for printing a page of pics? My CS5 doesn't have templates to print an entire page of different photos. My PSE allows you to pick the size and different pics to print. Is there a software package that you use to print your pics?

I printed a page of pics last night using my PSE, and they were horrible! It looked like my DGD had been baked in the sun for a month or two. Any suggestions?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have an Epson R2400 and if I don't print out borderless photos I will open a new 8.5×11 page and arrange my photos on that. I can print two 5×7 or 3 4×6 prints. I always use Epson ink and their Luster paper. I NEVER use refilled or generic inks.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Ok…..I'm confused. You just use a piece of paper like on Office and arrange your pics down yourself? How do you know what size they are? PSE has a feature that you pick the sheet that you want and the computer arranges the pics for you…..like four 4X6 pics on a page or a 5X7 and one 4X6 with extra space left on the page.

I like the feature on PSE, but the photogrphs are terrible. I've tried changing the specs on the printer, but it doesn't seem to help….but the ind. 4X6's are really good.

I use Picasa to edit most pics and print them too. I don't have Photoshop, but Picasa lets you put the pics you want in the tray and send them to the printer.

Picasa lets you do wallets up to full page 8.5×11

Thanks Girlies…..off to investigate!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debi, I also just bought the Artisan 835. I'm using PS CS5 and had to go to Adobe's site and download the additional plugin for the picture package. This allows me to use 8 1/2 x 11 paper and pick how I want my pictures to print. The add on is free and the directions are on Adobe's site. I think to make it work – there are 2 that you have to download and install. Hope this helps.

I print mine off PSE all the time. it's the only thing I use and my color is fine.

Thanks so much Girlies! I went to Picasa, and I can print from there. I'll look at Adobe and get the plug-in. That sounds awesome. I had to trouble shoot my printer. It was making streaks across the pics. I had the settings all wrong. I haven't tried today. I knew I could get the help I needed from the Savage Sisters. Ya'll are the bestest!!!

Debi, I also just bought the Artisan 835. I'm using PS CS5 and had to go to Adobe's site and download the additional plugin for the picture package. This allows me to use 8 1/2 x 11 paper and pick how I want my pictures to print. The add on is free and the directions are on Adobe's site. I think to make it work – there are 2 that you have to download and install. Hope this helps.

Do you happen to remember the website???

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Ok…..I'm confused. You just use a piece of paper like on Office and arrange your pics down yourself? How do you know what size they are? PSE has a feature that you pick the sheet that you want and the computer arranges the pics for you…..like four 4X6 pics on a page or a 5X7 and one 4X6 with extra space left on the page. I like the feature on PSE, but the photogrphs are terrible. I've tried changing the specs on the printer, but it doesn't seem to help….but the ind. 4X6's are really good.

Let's say you have two 5×7 at 300 resolution photos you want to print but you don't have 5×7 sized photo paper. I will open up a new blank document and make it 8.5×11 inches with 300 resolution as well. Then I move my two 5×7 photos over to that for printing. I did a couple examples. This saves me money because the 4×6 and 5×7 sheets are more expensive in the long run. I did have to change the sizes to be able to place it in the forum though.
          [img:width=386&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1300469398_2_FT78662_5x7_example_sheet.jpg[/img]

[img:width=386&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1300469398_2_FT78662_4x6_example.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Such cute pics!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Kathi… I am watching this little cutie right now and her mom wanted me to take some pics of her. These were a few of them.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

awwwwwwwwww

Awwwwww! Such a cutie! I wish I had a friend to take pic of my Brynlee. I wish you lived closer!! Thanks for the tut!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Welcome Debbie an thank you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.