This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi Girls,

I just added two simple tuts on pse to my blog. One is the one I posted somewhere on here. Where are my hidden tools?
    The other is a color splash tut that I did once before. I will add the fragmented frame technique next. The one Lisa had showed us on her PS and I just did a lo using that frame on PSE.

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279198599_38_FT0_fly_.jpg[/img]

You will love doing this it's so much fun!

I'll also do a photo adjustment tut and a step one how to use actions next.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Thanks Lisa!!!! You are such a sweetie!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Ummmm….. I can't get to your blog…. HELP!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

It must be typed in wrong??? Try this: http://lisas-livingincolor.blogspot.com/
          The links for the tuts are at the top of the page, under the title banner.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, and THANKS Lisa!!!!! !heart

I fixed the link sorry! It works now!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Super cool..thanks Lisa!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks Lisa..I need all the help I can get!!

I used that frame technique on my newest LO, except the frame was horizontal…. Great technique!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I love that lo

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I remember the photo I used for the tute…I wish I had saved that one. I will have to look…It was a long one. You are welcome to post your version Lisa…

[img:width=600&height=824]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1279242641_55_FT10625_1270421819_79_ft61916_david_gandy_201003_2_.jpg[/img]

YUM-O!

Awesome, Lisa! I need to get over to your blog!

I remember THAT one!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I remember THAT one!!!

So do I!!!!!!!! !amazed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.