Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff PSSSSST!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Have you looked in the store lately? There are some awesome TPC studio stamps in there!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Off to look…thanks!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Why are we whispering :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

There's always one to ruin the secret. Ang….ssshhhhhh Tip toeing over to look. :P

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

There's always one to ruin the secret. Ang….ssshhhhhh Tip toeing over to look. :P

Lisa, is the postcard stamp the same one you can't live without?

Snagg1
                Send PM

No, the one I have is different. The one in the store is really nice though.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

OH no should not have read this now i gotta go look.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

So Peggy doesn't hear. With that DA order in the works, she really can't afford it.

***Question: has anybody here not used every single stamp that she owns? Or are there some like me who own more than she can possibly use for a long, long time?

Are these stamps are clear as the other new ones (sotrty can't remember name0 they are on white and really clean image.

Peggy I have like 10 of those stamps I have not used. I use stamps more on cards and being working on Los.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Yep!!!! Or I have parts of stamp sets that are still pristine 🙁 ( because I use one or two images over and over. I AM trying to use them more on layouts, though.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

[quote]

So Peggy doesn't hear. With that DA order in the works, she really can't afford it.

***Question: has anybody here not used every single stamp that she owns? Or are there some like me who own more than she can possibly use for a long, long time?
                        [/quote]

**RAISES HAND**

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

[quote]
                          [quote]

[/quote]

**RAISES HAND**

[/quote]

Me four. And I have stamps that I used a lot at one time and will likely never use again – for instance I usually buy one or two stamps each Christmas and use them for all my Christmas cards, and after that year I won't use them again because I don't remember who got what card and don't want to give them a card with the same image on it.

LOL I do the same thing with Christmas stamps.

And with the stamp sets I do that too. Use certain ones a ton, and don't touch half the set, or more. Each time I see a stamp from a previos kit used by Lisa V I am inspired to dig it out and make it work for me instead of taking up valuable real estate in my scrap room.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

raising hand also!!!

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

You ladies should have a Christmas stamp swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.