Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Quantum Wellness Cleanse

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Misery loves company! Anyone want to do Kathy Freston's 21 Day Quantum Wellness Cleanse with me? I'm starting it on Monday and doing it with my sister for moral support (she's having some bladder/kidney issues and we still don't know exactly what is wrong so we thought it would be a good time to do a cleanse before her kidney CT scan in a couple of weeks). At any rate, I've actually done this one time before and after you get over the caffeine headaches, your body literally goes on a natural high. If you want to join in the fun here are the things that you would need to avoid for 21 days:

– Caffeine
      – Alcohol
      – Gluten
      – Animal Products (yes, that means vegan!)
      – Sugar

You're probably wondering what the hell do I eat? I ended up buying her book, but it is not necessary. There's way more to eat than you would ever think. I'm telling you, those vegans can make fake anything! Basically tons of fruits, veggies, quinoa, lentils, nuts, etc. I even made a pizza last time with gluten free crust and vegan cheese and it was surprisingly tasty. I also ended up making these carrot muffins that were a definite staple.

By the way, I know there are several ladies on here with autistic children and I wanted to mention that there has been chatter about gluten and the fact that some children's symptoms significantly improve on a gluten free diet.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Is there a website for this?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm never good at posting links, but let me see what I can do…

http://www.kathyfreston.com/kathy_freston_intro_to_quantum_wellness_cleanse.html

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm never good at posting links, but let me see what I can do…

[url url=hyperlink url]http://www.kathyfreston.com/kathy_freston_intro_to_quantum_wellness_cleanse.html[/url]

Oh this is so frustrating! I just tried the link and it doesn't work. I don't know why I can't seem to figure this out. For whatever reason, you can actually get to the site if you copy and paste into your browser even though the link itself doesn't seem to take you there.

Snagg1
              Send PM

yes gluten is bad. My 11 yr old has epilepsy and we control her seizures with a ketogenic diet she is drug free . Not easy but it works

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

yes gluten is bad. My 11 yr old has epilepsy and we control her seizures with a ketogenic diet she is drug free . Not easy but it works

That's amazing! I actually believe that a lot of our medical problems can be helped through simple adjustments in our diet. My Dad swears by the grape cleanse for any issue. That was the only thing that helped him with his prostrate issues. Any time he thinks he's catching a cold he will eat nothing but grapes and drink only water for a couple of days. He always cures himself…ha!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

I am a believer. My daughter seized and slept all day long until she was 4. She didn't play talk or function properly. Today she has some deficits but she can function, play, read and grow like everyone else. We just have to keep her on diet. Good luck with your cleanse and I hope your sisters problems correct themselves.

I thought those were the five food groups…..seriously, tho, it's supposed to be great for ADHD, as well. I just don't know how I would start the day without my cream and sugar-laden coffee, my system would go into complete shock and my husband would be forced to put me out of his misery.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.