Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support Question about the christmas count down

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Not sure if this is a good place to post this question but I was curious what all comes in the Christmas count down advent calendar?

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Portia, I'm not totally positive – I've gotten an Advent Calendar through Swirlydoos, but not this one.
      I'm going to assume that it would contain all of the media that's mentioned. It will contain the basic frame and boxes, as well as the paper and embellies that you see.
      Why not give Krissy a call and ask her? Just click on the Contact Us button on your left to get her phone number.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

It comes with everything you need to make the calendar you see. The only things we assumed you had already was your adhesives, basic tools and inks for distressing the edges.

Thanks so much guys

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Portia, are you getting one? They're gorgeous when done; I made one for my DS and family and my DIL's mother hinted so strongly that I made one for her the following year.

I think I may. I have done two but they were a different style and I like them. This kit looks darling and always look forward to leaing new styles.

I didn't do much mixed media on them. I love how this kit jumps into that. I can't get enough of it 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have this kit Portia. I'm going to start working on it next month so it's ready for Christmas.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I purchased this calendar through my LSS and made it for my kids last year with lots of mixed media and a super eclectic collection of papers. I had so much fun with it!!! The painting was a bit of a pain…but other than that it was a blast. Embellishing was my favorite part.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I love the look of the calendars but never done one.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Ang, you have to!!!!
                  Once you get started, they assemble pretty quickly and then you get to decorate them!!!!!! Seriously, I'd love to see what you would come up with!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.