Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Question…..

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Okay, I need an embossing machine of some sort….

Is a cuttlebug big enough to use TimHoltz dies on?

I use my Cuttlebug for every die and embossing folder I have..No difficulties…I use the 2 B plates to sandwich my Timmy dies.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Okay, I need an embossing machine of some sort….

Is a cuttlebug big enough to use TimHoltz dies on?

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Here's a link to the sbc compatibility chart. It's a little outdated and doesn't list the newer machines, but the Cuttlebug is on there. You should be good for all but the texturz, which you're not interested in anyway, since you want to use the embossing folders. http://www.scrapbook.com/articles/doc/38007/363.html

I use cuttlebug too with no problems.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks Peg!!!

And, DUH, after I wrote this I remember using the Timmy dies and texture plates on the cuttlebug at Kathy's…..

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I have never seen one work….but am dying to see it? I see those Tim Holtz things all the time and really have no clue what they are lol…..maybe I can get one of the craft stores to give me a demo? lol

I have the Big Shot Expression by Sizzix. I just got the one that plugged in…due to bad hands from all the bagging of Respiratory treatments over the years..and painting. I love it! I guess TH has a new one coming out…it looks really cool…like a travel bag…and the motor in is is supposed to be more powerful. Figures…but it will probably cost a lot more too. I of course had to support one of my local scrapbook stores…and get mine…30 % off coupon.

I like the platform…it doesn't move around.

The new TH machine will retail for $250.00. it is awesome Heather Kathy & I went on his New England cruise a few weeks ago and saw it in action

Snagg1
                Send PM

I have used the Timmy cutting dies on my cuttlebug with no problems as well as a few of his embossing folders.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I say go for it Meg!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOVE MY CUTTLEBUG – best investment yet, and it was very little of an investment at that – save your money for the dies and folders – his folders rawk!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I somehow keep managing to talk myself out of this… but with Christmas card season starting….. hhmmmm……

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Meg!!!!!!! You NEED this!!!!!! Trust me. :p

I've got the cuttlebug, and I like it 'cause it small and easy to use.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.