Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Questions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

How does this montly Swirlyhues Challenge work? I understand that u need to follow the sketch and use those colours… But do i only use that montly kit or can i use old SD stuff aswell? Is it for any one to join in? How long is the challenge going on? when is the latest to upload.

Sorry for all those stupid questions , but i couldnt find ant info anywhere

/Hugs

Hi Lone,

http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-swirlyhues-challenge.html

Here you can find all the answers to your questions girl.

Please come play along.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thx hun…i checked that link…but i got even more confused then b4 🙂

i found out that i need to upload it on my blog arounf the 9-10 th each month right?
        And i can add small stuff with black or white…but not too much, right?

But…if i wanna be a part in april do i need to use the aprilskit then? and upload it the april 10th?

that will be an issue for me since i dont get my aprils kit until 30th

sorry im so confused…my brain simply dont wanna work with me today.

Can be that i have to high bloodpressure these days….but its a good day today since i *only* fainted 2 times …so far

Hon no…. since the SwirlyHues challenge is open for EVERYONE it doesn't have to be done with the kit. But… we of course would LOVE that!!!! As long as you use the color palette that has been given.

The April challenge runs from april 10th till May 10th, so you will have time! And you can post it, whenever you have your page ready, on your blog and here in the galler. Just MAKE SURE that you do this BEFORE the 10th of May

The sketch is optional.

If you have more questions that please ask them! We's be very happy to help you out!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lone, my dear, you MUST take care of yourself!!!! That's #1!!!!! Right?

And now, let's see if I can unconfuse you 🙂

Right now, the March challenge is closed and April is open and the deadline is May 9.

You must follow the 3 colors provided for at least 95% of your page. If you want to make it 100% just those colors, that's fine.
          As for the 5% or so, it can be black or white only, no other colors allowed.

And for your main question: you do not have to use Swirly products at all.

You can upload to the Gallery, or you can simply submit a link to your blog. I'm not clear on that one, because I don't have a blog. I'm sure that any of our DT can help you if you need.

I hope that helps. Even more, I hope you play, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do!!!

he hee…. seems like we were typing at the same time Peggy!

Thank you sweetie!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Cross posting ;D

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

thx girl…i think i got it now 🙂 yay

now im all unconfused hahahahaha

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

And now you can start on your entry. I can't wait to see it!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.