Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Rain in West Texas!!!!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Girls, I had begun to think that we were going to dry up and literally blow away. We are starting Phase 3 Water Rationing on Monday….no watering, period!

And it started raining Thursday night….rained most of the day Friday and all Friday night. We had bad street flooding. Ever see goomers just stand on the curb and watch water rush over a blocked street??? Well, we did!!! It was a glorious sight!!!
    My neighbor got 5 inches of rain…and by my school got 7 inches. The rain gauges were running over.
    I'm going to have to see the Judge in Municipal Court soon because my sprinkler system came on and water ran down the street! But we got rain!!!
    Thank you, God!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am so happy for you…sorry about the court appearance, I'm sure it will all get straighten out

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie, that is fantastic news!!!!!! Is this a one time storm or are you (finally) expecting a bit more rain in the future?

Good luck in court!!!!!

No more rain on the horizon…..but the weather is much cooler.

As for Court….bring it on! I've got my defense down pat! I even had the broken sprinker head repaired by a cute little guy who was play religious music as he worked.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

There no feeling like rain after a dry spell!!

Good luck in court!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Crazy that you go from super dry to flooding, but like you said at least it rained. Good luck with the court thing!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Debbie how did court go ??????

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yes, how did it go? Do tell!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Debbie????????????????????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.