Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Random question

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I was noticing in the thread about tying bows that several people said they think they have trouble tying them because they are left handed. I don't know if it is different for lefties but it seemed like there were a lot of lefties chiming in. It got me to wondering how many of us are lefties? Also possibly if there are more lefties attracted to this type of oate, artistic scrapping rather than the sticker type of scrapping. Clearly I have too much time on my hands huh? In any case….

I'm a lefty–what are you?

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

there is a new product from Zutter that we saw at CHA that is amazing. It is a contraption that makes bows, small med and big. I told Krissy that I wanted one but I don't know if she was listening, lol!! Sometimes I wonder! HA! I don't know the price, but it was so easy to use and you get perfect bows!! Want it! Oh and sorry, I'm a righty.

I'm right handed 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Maybe she can get it in the store…..I'll ask.

Robin they have it up on the zutter site on sale I thought it was a good price. I think I'm ordering one.

I am a righty.

🙂

I'm a righty.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'm a righty.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Lefty here and I know Rae is one too – we always whine about how much we HATE fussy cutting with scissors. Scissors are made for right handed people. I can't even teach my kids how to tie their shoes or butter toast properly either (since I use the opposite side of the knife, LOL). IT sucks!

Lefty here….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I go both ways!

Lefty here. Krissy already has the bow it all in the store, but I didn't know that until I got mine at Zutter, on sale. Can't wait for it to come in. Hopefully it is as easy as it looks!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I go both ways!

Wait…wait…let me get my shocked face!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]
                  I go both ways!

Wait…wait…let me get my shocked face!!
                  [/quote]

Hahaha, glad I'm not the only one who's mind went off in a different direction when I read this! 🙂 Oh and I'm a righty.

I'm right handed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.