Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Respectable post count

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Heehee!! Now we all have to start over…our whole year erased! I am no NEWB!!! :p

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Good point, Manda!!!! LOL!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lol…good point Manda. I do plan to post more than before ;)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yeah, well you almost have 100 already!!

Hey Manda! Good to see ya…well, I guess actually it's Adam! LOL!

And it is ALWAYS good to see Adam! :p

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Welcome Back!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

It's weird isn't it!! I didn't have near as many as a lot of you, but I think I had around 1000 or so.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

i think I had a little over 700. Now I'm over 100 in two days…lol!!

Swirlydoos is my new home:)

yay! good to see you, Manda. I just wanna be a savage again!

I had round about 4600 🙁 ( Starting FRESH is ALL GOOD though:)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Ladies, Miss Tammy's WONDERFUL computer has saved SO much of the swirlydoos information! She got me the rankings, and even who were savages! I'm going to see if I can bump us up to where we were… no promises, but i'll see what I can do!

WooooHoooo!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

cannot figure it out.. daaaaaaaammmmmmmmit!

we will live!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.