Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Retro Camelot Flower tut is up!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Okay, I've gotten another done using the new format – hope it works for you guys!

width=468

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

These new tuts look great, but I can't read them!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

What Robin said. The pics look good but I can't read it either.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Okay, I copied to MS Word and printed it out and it's perfect: great sizing and very easy to read.
            (Thanks Krissy, I love this format!!)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Very hard to read, would probably be better in a simpler font like Arial or Times? But otherwise, perfect, thanks for doing this Krissy!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I love it… love the look of the extra swirls!! Very Swirly worthy. I did the same as Peggy I copied into word and I find that I can print and the writting is easier to read then trying to look at it from right in the tutorial section!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

The other thing I like about this is the compactness. In this format, I can print out 1-2 pages, rather than the 3-5 it usually takes.

Love this!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

K- I'll change the font over to arial to make them easier to read =o) Are they printing out at the right size?

looks great from here 🙂

hey Pegs… I can't get it to copy….help!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

K- I'll change the font over to arial to make them easier to read =o) Are they printing out at the right size?

Perfect!!!!

Kathy, think of each page as a large photo, this tut has 2 photos. Near the top of each, right-click and copy, then paste. Does that work?

thanks peggy, I got it to work. Had to play in word alittle I'm not use to working with word but it worked!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.