Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Ribbon

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I would LOVE to see some yummy ribbon in the kits. I'm thinking silk ribbon or big squooshy double satin, velvet, etc. I know a lot of us are ribbon and trim whores!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

yes nice silk satin ribon 🙂 lol even just enuff for one page 🙂

Ohhhh….what a great idea. Satin ribbon to make one of those gorgeous flowers out of….so pretty!

I'd love to have Vine Ribbon! Ohhhhhh that magnificent leafy vine ribbon.
        I also love when lace comes in the kit.

I would gladly forgo letters and alphas in my kit for ribbons and trims.

Me too! Great idea!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

ya maybe alphas every 3rd kit……hehe…If you guys are like you have alphas coming outta your ying yang!!!!! hehe

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, maybe not my ying yang, but I do have a lot because I suck with titles.
            The reason that I did not respond is that I finally realize that I have a LOT of trim !amazed
            Anyway, satin ribbon sounds nice…
            Krissy, any chance of getting white seam binding into the store??? I love what Lisa's been doing with it.

The reason that I did not respond is that I finally realize that I have a LOT of trim !amazed
            Krissy, any chance of getting white seam binding into the store??? I love what Lisa's been doing with it.

Ohhhhh yeah baby. What a great idea. Seam binding.

hmmmmm. Peggy, I am trying to figure out what kind of whore you are. ( sheesh what a thought in the normally functioning world, huh?)
            Enough alphas, enough ribbon and trim…..You have me boggled. I think you are a die cut and embossing template whore.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

HEHE she got them out her ying yang I bet ya 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Lol actually now that I think of it a technique kit with ribons and seam binding would be fun. There's so much you can do with them!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm all in for the seam binding.

I'm all in for the seam binding.

yes, yes, seam binding…..please….rayon binding is hard to find.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I'm with Jen, I love it when we get some lace. I have really been into the dyed seam binding, so fun to match your colors. I went online and bought me some as soon as I saw Lisa G's tut.

Renea

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Yes, more ribbon and the like, pretty venetian laces, Occasional letters and joual cards would be good.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.