Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll Rosjen´s aka Jannike´s blog

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

You are more then welcome to visit my blog!
    It´s in Swedish BUT you can translate to the language you want to.
    Or try and read it in swedish! *lol*

Welcome!!

http://www.rosjen.blogspot.com/

Jannike..I'm lucky to read English let alone Swedish…hehehe

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm a follower 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

And I´m so glad, Mandy, that you are! I have some followers, most of them I actually don´t know, thats fun!! But I got a follower thats feel kind of odd, but welcome of course. Don´t understand how he find me. He is a rumanien principal and I bet that he don´t know I´m also is a principal!! *LOL*

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LOL… Maybe he likes scrapbooking 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Jannike, I can't find the followers thingy on your blog…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Peggy there is a link at the very tip top to the left that says follow.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I can't find it, BUT!!!!!
              Go to Jannike's blog, translate it to English with Google. Then under the Holland & Tim slide show, there's a link to sbc. After that, there is one for us Do not miss Swirlydoos. Click on that and start reading. It's translating English to Swedish to English.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.