Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Rouge de garange

This topic contains 48 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

OK so obviously I am french… that said check this out… I especially like the Marie-Antoinette, Jin, Nympheas, Gustave, Vivaldi… I think those are my favorite collections…

If you click on the papers you will be able to see the whole lines. I think some of them are really pretty

http://www.rougedegarance.com/scrapbooking/papiers-scrapbooking.html

They are beautiful!!

Love them!

OOOHH!!!

Esprit Garance and Vivaldi are both FABULOUS!!! WOW!!! ;D

Oh wow! Beautiful!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Oh..I love the Marie and Sylvester!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Niiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OH MY Gorgeous!!!

WOW, those are cool collections…like quite a few of them, especially the Gustav

are these just sold in France??? they beat Prima!

With Krissy nothing is impossible… Oh Krissy!! Is it impossible?? PLEASE!!

Oh Krissy… If you are at all interested in there paper lines… at the top of the page you will see professionnel this will get you to the retail side of the site and at that point you can switch to english… if you are interested in getting they products…

Just saying!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

There are some neat lines here!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

beautiful!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh my!! I'll take one of everything of this too! LOL!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.