Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop RR Photoshop Help Take 2

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I don't have Photoshop, but would love to use this pic in the Round Robin if there is any way to clean it up. Would someone be so kind as to take a stab at it. This is a pic of my mateal grandmother. There are very few pictures of her at a young age and I simply love this one. Thanks.
      [img:width=600&height=907]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284323677_40_FT0_lucy_robertson_crawford_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

What a cool pic! Of course, I can't help, but these other ladies can do ANYTHING!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

that is a gorgeous pic!!!! Can't wait to se what our PS pros do with it!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Sherri~ I'm hoping the other Lisa's will jump in, but here is what I have come up with so far.
            [img:width=600&height=907]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284337850_13_FT34470_sherri.jpg[/img]

That came out great Lisa!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

This one is a little bit sharper. This is all I can do for you at this point. I'm such a newbie to PS.
              [img:width=600&height=907]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284338149_13_FT34470_sherri1.jpg[/img]

ugh removed these crummy ones i did ;)

Snagg1
                Send PM

love that old paper effect

too blurry removed.

What an AWESOME photo, luv it!!

This one is better.

[img:width=600&height=907]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284343444_38_FT34470_best.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Lisa & Lisa, how did you do that?? I'm trying to restore one, but can't figure it out. I used the clone tool and it's not bad, but it's nothing like this!!!!

Awesome Lisa! Yeah that one is not so much blur, perfect!

This is another version of the one I posted above with the old paper effect.

[img:width=600&height=907]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1284387291_38_FT34470_oldpaper.jpg[/img]

I like this one. It keeps the old photo look without being too distracting but that's just my opinion.

Peggy- in pse you go under > filter> then choose NOISE> you need to play with DESPECKLE, DUST AND SCRATCHES AND MEDIAN to get the desired effect. I do not find cloning works well for this much photo restoration. That tool is good if you only have a little to do. Or to get rid of some unwanted things in the background if you have a good background filler to duplicate.

The first few I did that I removed I used an action but they came out too blurry and I couldn't sharpen without getting the spots back in. Blah. Okay I am off to do major clean up and organzing of my scrap space. It's amazing how this stuff takes over. I really need to move my media room out of here now. hee hee I don't think hubby would like that. ;)

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Thanks, Lisa, I'll give it a try!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.