Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Sad day for our family

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Early this moing, my mil lost her fight to lung cancer. As painful as this is, we all know she is no longer suffering, no longer in pain and is at peace.

Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts. I truly appreciate them.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I pray for peace and strength for you family and the ability to remember that she is in a better place and no longer suffering. Hugs!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss Kim. My thoughts and sympathy are with you and your family.

oh no soooo sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry for your loss Kim. My thought are with you and your family!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

So Sorry Kim. My thoughts and Prayers are also with you and your family.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I am so sorry for your loss. But she is a peace now{{{{hugs & Prayers}}}}

Many hugs to you Kim. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Kim I am so sorry for your loss!! Sending hugs and prayers!

So sorry for your loss, Kim! My thoughts and prayers are with your family!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh Kim, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your faimily and I wish you all strength in the days ahead ((((((HUGS))))))

Dear Kim,
                I am so sorry to hear about your tremendous loss. When I lost my mother in law a little over a year ago, I felt I lost a piece of my heart. But the piece that is missing has been slowly filled with the most beautiful memories. I will pray for peace for the family. This is a very difficult time for sure. As long as you are all together, you will get through it. Please know that I am thinking about you all.

[img:width=600&height=451]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1339964690_55_FT160779_6-17-2012_4-23-55_pm_.jpg[/img]

I am standing upon the seashore. A ship at my side spreads her white sails to the moing breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch her until at length she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, There, she is gone.
                Gone where?
                Gone from my sight. That is all. She is just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left my side, and she is just as able to bear her load of living freight to her destined port. Her diminished size is in me, not in her. And just at the moment when someone at my side says, There, she is gone! there are other eyes watching her coming, and there are other voices ready to take up the glad shout, Here she comes! Amen

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Kim, we know that your Mother-In-Law is now at rest in a better place, but it's hard to see her go.
                  My heartfelt prayers are going out to you and your husband and his family.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

So Sorry for your family's loss. Please take comfort that she is not in any pain now and that she is at peace…

I'm so sorry for your tremendous loss, Kim. Prayers for you and all your family.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.