This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

GOOOOOD MORNING Peeps!!!

I am here with your Saturday Moing Tutorial…….I truly hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it!!!

Here is my card……….
      inkacard-1.jpg

Here is how I made it!!!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlBO2-zKnbc?hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Gorgeous card, Lynne!!!!! Love the techniques here and thanks so much for the tip about matte medium. (I'll be trying that on burlap, fingers crossed that it works!!)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Peggy……it sooo works on burlap or any loose weave fabric….and gives it body!! Sooo then you can make rolled flowers!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh…..Viva!!!!…{{{wink}}}}
          Lovely Card Lynne!!

What an awesome card that is Lynne. I love it, and like Peggy said… thanks for the tip! I loved watching your video.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh…..Viva!!!!…{{{wink}}}}
            Lovely Card Lynne!!

Care to spill???? Lisa????? Lynne?????
            Come on, no fair teasing!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Amazing, Lynn!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome video Lynne, can't wait to give this a try!

Beautiful Lynne!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.