Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements SAVAGES UNITE

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

We do have a 12 step program here ya know…
    I got this from a very addicted stampaholic..Deborah Nolan…She's like us, only a stamper. I changed some words around to fit our illness, I mean therapy..

12-Step Program for Stamp- & Scrap-aholics

1. Admit that you are powerless to resist the temptation of Dusty Attic, paper, flowers ,and are in need of an ink and Glimmer Mist exorcism.

2. Do not visit the Swirlydoos store without a legal guardian handcuffed to your wallet arm.

3. Conduct a fearless inventory of your paper, mist and stamp collection.

4. Conduct a fearless inventory of your paper, mist and stamp collection (and no lying this time).

5. Start running sprints until you can do the 100-yard dash in less than 60 seconds.

6. Divulge to your spouse the exact number of Dusty Attic Chippies in your possession and how much you spent on them.

7. Run. (See Step 5.)

8.Administer CPR to spouse and remind him that He Owes You now that you've saved his life. (I'm a nurse , I can teach you CPR…)

9.Reduce Dusty Attic and Glimmer Mist inventory by 40% via online sale or give to a friend, thereby ensuring you can still use them but no longer have the responsibility for them. (This is called Destroying The Evidence, and if you do this after Step 4, you may be able to avoid Steps 5 – 9).

10. Admire your newly gained space.

11. Reward yourself for your bravery and self-sacrifice. (Temporarily ignore Step 2.)

12. Carry this message to other stamp-and scrapalcoholics and practice these principles henceforth.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

very funny, now don't tell my husband i need a program. and don't ask me to run….i thought you were my friend!

Hello….My name is Debbie, and I'm a Scrap-a-holic….and I'm not sure that I even want help!! I like being addicted. Is that bad????
    (And I can't even run down the driveway….what 'cha been smokin'???)

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hehe

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love this, but absolutely can' t do Step 4 and reducing anything glimmer, glam or otherwise is out of the question!!!

LMAO!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Seriously #5??? Heck my DH can't catch me if I walk right now!!! I know I'm evil, but this girl ain't running.
          :p

Snagg1
            Send PM

I'm totally cool with accepting all donations for step #9.
            Just trying to help the sisters, you know, pureless selfless on my part…:p

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Haaa-haaaa!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

& I'm open for all donations for step #11 :p

Thanks, Lisa, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ditto!!! just want to do my part!!!

I will choose to accept my addiction rather than do steps 6-9. ;)

And I am the wicked step sistah waiting at the exit door of the Scrappers ANON meeting chirping that you CAN HANDLE just one piece of chicken wire Dusty Attic. Hey how about just one sheet of pp? It's only one little 12×12 pretty piece of G45 or Prima. Ohhhhh and I just happen to have a 50% off coupon in my purse to M's? You want it???? How bad can one more little 2 oz bottle of Glimmer Mist be? You really need the newest color.

Ya big 'ol sissy wuss – it's just a little piece of Dusty Attic! 🙂

hahahahha – Did I fail to introduce myself????? Oh so sorry. Hi – I am Jen-abler.

Hey that's a really GREAT screen name Jen-abler. but no one except us would understand it.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

very funny, now don't tell my husband i need a program. and don't ask me to run….i thought you were my friend!

Ditto!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.