Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Scrapbook News & Review June Calls

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have a question. If your LO's are chosen to be published in SNR and they are posted here on Swirlydoos, do you have to delete them from here? On other websites, I've seen the out for publication things, but I just wondered about here at Swirlydoos.

Snagg1
      Send PM

You are supposed to take it down from anywhere you may have it posted. The problem with Swirlydoos is that you can't change the photo to the out for pub photo. you actually have to delete it. For that reason, I broke the rules and never took it down from here.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I didn't mine down from here either.

SO….I have NEVER submitted there, but I am going to give it a go!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

do you have to be a subscriber there to submit? And does the layout have to be new?

Snagg1
            Send PM

Robin: No, and No 🙂

do you have to be a subscriber there to submit? And does the layout have to be new?

Lisa answered 🙂

i meant to last month and never got around to it with travel and all going on,. this month i am DEFINATELY going to give it a shot!

and thank you Christy for posting this here!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I missed last month and they had a pet pages call. Hate I missed that!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks for answering my question, Lisa and Kathi! I miiiiight give it a try.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.