Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Scrapooking store in Florida Wellington??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi girls! Sorry for this random question. My sister is traveling Florida right now and she wondered if there is a scrapbooking store. We cannot find anything on the inteet. Does anybody live in that area? Thanks for your help!

Wellington is across the state from me..I couldnt tell you…West Palm Beach is a long way from me..Sorry…

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

There's a pretty nice store of Military TRail I think it is, ummmm somewhere between Boca and Delray, can't remember for sure. It's been a couple years since I was there. Don't know right in the Wellington area. Hmm could be between Pompano and Boca, the more I think about it, the more I think it might be there. Sigh the memory ain't what it used to be!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Does she have OnStar in her car? If so, she can call OnStar and they will find her a store, or a restaurant, or a gas station, or….well, you get the picture. LOL

Thank you all for your help! You are so kind!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.