Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Scrappy find

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Since I'm down here on the mainland I figured I would go check out Micheals to see if anything good was on sale or something I could use one of my coupons on and I noticed that on one of their sample things they made it had burlap on it. I've been loving all of your things you guys have been making using burlap and trying to find out where I could buy burlap. So when I saw this sample I asked one of the staff if they sold burlap and she said yes and took me to where it was – well I was just ever so excited to get this big roll of burlap for $6.99 less my 40% off coupon for a final price of $4.19. Here's a pic of it

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Okay, let's try this again – this roll is probably about 6 or 7 inches high, so there's a fair amount on the roll
        [img:width=400&height=404]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1340525839_1061_FT161399_burlap.jpg[/img]

what an awesome deal you got there Steph!!!! Enjoy it!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I have some of that too- I love it! Glad you found it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ditto!

I have that exact same roll. I haven't used any of it yet, but I have it, ready and waiting:)

gotta get some!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Steph, I find that M's best stuff is to be found in the non-scrappy departments, something that Robin taught me 3 years ago….
            Enjoy your find!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

hey Steph I too have the same roll and like Maria it's sitting waiting for the right project

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I gotta go look for that.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Steph, I find that M's best stuff is to be found in the non-scrappy departments, something that Robin taught me 3 years ago….
                  Enjoy your find!!!!!

Yes I found that out awhile ago, it's amazing what you can find. Way on the other side of the store away from the Scrapbook stuff they have a clearance section with bins and if you don't mind digging through them there's all sorts of goodies for scrapping.

I'll have to check my local – thanks for the tip Steph! hope you enjoyed your time here on the mainland ;)

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Those clearance bins are awesome. Since someone has put it in my head to get together a trinket box, I found some awesome stuff at JoAnn's yesterday and was picking up metal chains and pieces for as little as 12 cents.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

12ยข????????
                      12ยข????????
                      And I live near one that sucks ๐Ÿ™ (

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

trinket box??? What trinket box ????

[img:width=35&height=20]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1340737683_41_FT161399_whistleing.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.