Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Seattle CKC Convention Nov. 11&12

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I know this was talked about in another thread but I can't find it in a casual glance so am starting a new one! If anyone is planning on attending and would like to meet up, please let me know. I'll be headed that way Thursday afteoon and baack home again Saturday afteoon, which leaves plenty of tiem (in between clasees) to meet up somewhere.

i would LOVE to go, but i'm not sure i can do it. i went to CHA in January with Krissy and Rae and then camp in June. I think my dh would be unhappy if i made a third trip, and this one would be a bit costly 🙂

with that said, i am still trying to go LOL

has it come to Seattle before? i think that would be a bargining tool for me ;D

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hope it is a good one for you. The one in KC was this past weekend and it was really disappointing. I have seen it decline here each of the last 3 years.

has it come to Seattle before? i think that would be a bargining tool for me ;D

It's a yearly event in early November, and has been for several years. Sorry if that means you won't be able to make it! 🙁

Hope it is a good one for you. The one in KC was this past weekend and it was really disappointing. I have seen it decline here each of the last 3 years.

I haven't been for 3-4 years, and I wasn't especially overwhelmed the last time, but I am really looking forward to some classes. Heartfelt Creations will have a booth, along with several classes (I'm taking 3 of them!!) so am looking forward to that. I'll also be taking a couple of intro to Copics classes to see if I really want to invest in them or just stick with colored pencils and watercolors. And I have some friends over on that side that I already plan to meet up with while I'm there. Okay, okay… I confess…. since DH is staying home… I'm going to do a little shopping at the mall right next to my hotel…. after all, it will be time to start Christmas shopping, right?? And a girl needs to help her hubby shop properly, even if that means doing it herself! ;)

Sherri, I have felt the same about the CK Convention in STL. This past year there were not even any classes that tempted me.

i can't help that think it might be disappointing after my scrappy adventures already this year.
      maybe next year….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

whewwww! it's a good thing CHA Anaheim is in 2012 huh SHells????

Now, see, that's something I would love to go to one day!! Going to CHA is on my bucket list!

At this time, however, I have to settle for what is available to me here and enjoy spending time with some friends I don't get to see that often. Heck, if anyone wants to meet up outside of the convention, I'm up for that too…. as long as it can fit around the classes I'm taking….

it's on the radar – but what about camp?? i need dates hun!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

[quote]

it's on the radar – but what about camp?? i need dates hun!!
          [/quote]
          Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Just got back from CK University 10 year reunion in La Jolla last weekend and it was really good. It's different than the CKC's, with classes all day (an album track one full day) with some very talented and inspiring artists and crop parties at night. Venue was beautiful and they gave us tons of product (I had to pack a suitcase in a suitcase)! Hope you have fun in Seattle.

Soudns like fun! I can't wait for next weekend!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.