Home Forums Scrap Chat Swaps Secret Santa Sign Ups 2012

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I will take sign ups for a Secret Santa Swap on this thread. Sign ups will be taken until Friday October 26, 2012.

Each player will be given a name and address of the person they will provide 12 days worth of prewrapped little packages. Packages can be labelled 1 thru 12. On each tag you can give a little hint of who you are but please don't add your name. Retu addresses should also read Secret Santa. ( and your address to avoid item getting lost in mail)

A 9 x 12 envelope should be big enough to hold 12 items.

Each player will need to provide a list for Santa of items you would like to recieve. This will work easier by providing me with your email by personal message. Then I will send everyone the list of their specific santa. If we have alot of members sign up I will use an online Secret Santa site. But if we have a handful I will just pick names for each player and send you the address and list.

Our packages should be in the mail by November 10th ish to allow 2 full weeks for delivery. I hope everyone will have their packages and be ready to open the first one by December 1st.

The challenge for this event will be……….NOT TO BUY ANY ITEM FOR SWAP. USING YOUR STASH ON HAND. Or making items from your stash. If you want to keep the dollar value of total gifts around $ 15-20. I think that is a little more realistic but please try not to buy if you can manage it.

You can sign up here and send me a Personal message with your email. and your list for Santa.

My DD is begging me to get off the computer so I hope I did not forget anything.

Snagg1
        Send PM

I guess this one is not going to fly. Is it the time of year or type of swap that scares people away from joining?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sorry Connie, I didn't notice this thread. I think it is a really fun idea and I wish it was a go. Christmas does seem to get busier and busier every year so maybe that is the reason people aren't signing up.

For me it was all the other obligations of this time of year. So much to get done and so little time to do it it seems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.