Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Sending a prayer for my Swirly sisters

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Dear Father,
      Thank you for placing such caring, talented ladies in my life at a time in my life when I have truly needed them. I ask you to bless each one and give them peace, health, love and happiness. May their hearts be filled with your unlimited love.
      In Jesus name,
      Amen

I know I haven't been on here much lately but house still in chaos, was getting son ready to leave for Fall semester ( he made it safe to Abilene), working 10 hr work weeks. This week finally the flooring will be put in and by next week 3 months of chaos should be over. Can't wait to be able to get to my scrapbook supplies and actually play & use all the beautiful kits.

Please know You mean so much to me. I don't think I could have gotten through last year with out your encouragement & prayers. I have far to go in my grief jouey, but my God isufficient and very slowly the half of my heart that is missing is healing. !heart

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Joy, thanks so much. I do continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And I promise you that as slowly as it is going, the healing will happen. {{{HUGS}}}

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Aww, Joy!! Thank you!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you so much Joy!!

Joy, thank you so much for the blessing sweetie. It is wonderful to hear that your heart is on the mend. It was a tremendous loss for you and your family, but with love and support, we can endure anything. I hope you receive blessings on a daily basis as we pray for your healing. Thank the Lord for friends like Swirly Sisters. They are the best aren't they!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thank you so much Joy, it will take time but slowly your heart will heal and you will still have all of your wonderful memories. {{{Hugs}}}

awww Joy, Thank you so much! I think a lot about you and keep continue to cross my fingers and pray for you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.