Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Sept. Butterfly Challenge WINNER

This topic contains 174 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think us swirly girls LOVE butterflies….so here is our challenge.

Using the September Mon Amour Kit create a layout with any butterflies.

There's a twist this month that will ea you an extra point

*USE RED BUTTERFLIES*

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the Sept. challenge.

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1283356689_12_FT0_100_8592_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow! Gorgeous! Ang, I love this page!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Ang, that is beautiful! I haven't had time to sit down and leave any comments in the gallery, but I just wanted to tell you that you are completely ROCKING this kit- every layout is beyond gorgeous!

This is such a gorgeous LO, Ang! Can't wait to start this! Thanks for hosting this challenge!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Beautiful page!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

This is one of the prettiest pages I've ever seen! Absolutely LOVE the colors. I want to touch those flowers!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I love this lo so much!!!!!! that picture is so Gorgeous!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

I love this lo so much!!!!!! that picture is so Gorgeous!!!!

gasp gasp gorgeous LO and even more gorgeous picture. wow – and your butterfly with the key – soooo cool.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks so much girls!!!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with 🙂

Love that page!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

That is so pretty Ang! That photo is gorgeous.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

This a beautiful LO! I so love this kit!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

No posts yet 🙁

Come on girls think butterflies….lots and lots of pretty butterflies!! 🙂

hope I can work on it tonight. I missed it last month.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 176 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.