Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Sept SGC Reminder ERICA & CHRISTY

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Just a heads up for ERICA and CHRISTY that you both are up to host in September. If you can't do it, please let me know on this thread! Thanks girls!!!

Got it..wink..wink! Ill be ready ladies..hehe

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Any hints? Just a peek, maybe?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Any hints? Just a peek, maybe?

Yes, let's have a peek!

Oh, a peek would be fun! Can't wait, Erica!

A peek huh..hhmm..well..hhmm..we'll see? Lol

Woo hoo Erica can't wait to see what you come up with!! 🙂

I'm here and will be ready.
          Summer totally kicked my but this year. Kids back to school today so hopefully things will calm down.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Christy, soooo glad to see you; we've been missing you around here!!!

middle dd played 3v3 soccer this summer, little did I know that when agreeing to this I was giving up EVERY single weekend. On top of that my FIL passed and we were in Germany for a bit. I think we were in our house for maybe all of 10 days this summer.

I NEED my crafting time back

Snagg1
              Send PM

Hi Christy!!! I'm so sorry to here about your FIL 🙁

I hope your trip to Germany was good! I'm looking forward to seeing you and your work back on the boards!

Awe Christy..I'm sorry to hear about your FIL. My condolences to you and your family.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Christy, so good to see you back. Hope your Germany trip was good. So sorry about your fil, prayers for your family.

Oh Christy! That sounds crazy!

So sorry to hear about your FIL. 🙁

Soccer sounds fun, but that is why my kids don't do it, I give up every weekend? No thanks! A few, sure….

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hi Christy! I was wondering about you! Glad you are back. Sorry about your FIL.
                  Sounds like your summer was crazy. Soccer every weekend, huh? WOW. I hope she enjoyed it! Maybe it will pay off and she'll get a scholarship for playing in HS. My nephew spent every weekend and more playing baseball since before Little League, and he is a senior this year in high school- he has had scouts from great schools come to look at him, and he just made the Cardinals Scout Team this year!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.