Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 IN MEMORIAM

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

May we never forget

[img:width=88&height=88]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1315748209_41_FT0_eagle.gif[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Perfectly said.

Snagg1
          Send PM

How many of you are watching the memorials on TV? I cried like a baby when the Brooklyn Children's Choir sang the Star Spangled banner. I have it on in the background while I scrap.

Somber anniversary for sure. I was pregnant when this happened and I remember thinking What kind of world am I bringing this sweet girl into? Bagpipes get me everytime.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have it in the background right now and honestly, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I already balled my brains out after watching the Dateline special on Friday. Sending lots of prayers to everyone who was affected by this horrible tragedy.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thanks for starting this, Kathi.
              I'm recording the memorial, I still have problems thinking about it; I knew several of the victims and a number of the survivors.
              The Newark Star-Ledger has an amazing front page today: http://media.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/photo/star-ledger-front-page-sept-11-2011jpg-c63a9ea9e74bf51a.jpg This alone had me in tears. I'll try to watch the memorials later.
              In the meantime, my thoughts and prayers are going out for the victims, the survivors and their loved ones.

Really glad my grandkids are here today. A day to keep family close! Praying for the victims, survivors, families and the country!

Thank you Kathi..I left my memorial tribute in Layout of the Week. I wish I could be with my family in NY as they attended the Memorial. We are glad to have both of my Uncles still with us but sad we lost neighbors.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.