Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements September Info and Updates!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Can you believe it's already September? My, how time flies! Well, our reveal and blog hop for the September kit will be Sept. 15th-16th. The design team is still anxiously awaiting our kits!

We are so happy that Paulien is back with us this month after her break in August!

And, in case you didn't hear, ALL scrapbook paper is 30% off in the boutique until Tuesday, so now is your chance to stock up on some fabulous papers! 

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yeah, WHERE did July and August go??? I can't believe the birds are starting to flock up and gather together already. They'll gradually be leaving us now to go south. 🙁

Paulien, it is so AWESOME to have you back! I really missed you.

WooHoo a sale! Have you Savages left anything for me????

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

You're not kidding summer flew by!

AWW, Thank you Linda!

It's very Fallish here in Wyoming. Cool moings and warm days.
          Leaves are changing and we are getting lots of moisture.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm glad summer is over, we had so many 100 degree days and today it is going to be 100 again. We are praying for rain this winter. The lakes are so low, some towns wells have gone dry, fire is a big conce…Califoia needs rain bad!!!

It's getting to feel like fall around here, too! My August kit finally arrived – I've been waiting for it for so long! That's what happens when you live in the back of beyond!
            I've had cataract surgery on one eye, so it's hard to see up close… the up close vision doesn't match eye for eye anymore, but it soon will. In the meantime, it's frustrating!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm glad summer is over, we had so many 100 degree days and today it is going to be 100 again. We are praying for rain this winter. The lakes are so low, some towns wells have gone dry, fire is a big conce…Califoia needs rain bad!!!

Me too, can hardly wait for fall weather to arrive. It is hotter than hell here too, though not quite 100, but mid 90's and really really humid. Yuck I hate it. We are going to IL the 10th and I am looking forward to some cooler temps there.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]

Me too, can hardly wait for fall weather to arrive. It is hotter than hell here too, though not quite 100, but mid 90's and really really humid. Yuck I hate it. We are going to IL the 10th and I am looking forward to some cooler temps there.
                [/quote]
                Hey, it better not cool off until after I get there.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm glad you got your kit Virginia. I'm still looking for mine. Canada Customs must be scrapping with it. Grrrr.

Hope you get the rain you need this winter Barbara. I'm dreading winter this year. Last year was SO bad and they keep telling us it's going to be the same again this year. Lots of snow, cold, and blizzards. 🙁

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hee Hee. Listen to us…. some are too hot, some are too cold, some too dry, some too wet… LOL. Where's the perfect place to live???

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Hee Hee. Listen to us…. some are too hot, some are too cold, some too dry, some too wet… LOL. Where's the perfect place to live???

Yes, we shouldn't complain…the weather is scary lately everywhere. I have a cousin who lives in Pismo Beach CA. I would love to live there! Hawaii is nice but I missed the seasons when we lived there.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I think I would miss the seasons as well. I would love to visit Hawaii though.

It's hot and muggy here in north Florida. It's been around 96 degrees all week, with lots of humidity. Our summers are way too hot, but winters are beautiful, so it's worth it. I don't miss shoveling snow.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

We've had a beautiful summer, we had a couple of weeks where is was a bit to hot. The past couple of days we've got rain during the night but today it's really been raining all day so far. We really needed the rain for our forests since when it gets really dry the logging pretty much stops as they don't want big machinery in the forests in case there are sparks which could start a major forest fire. It's suppose to get back to sunny weather for the rest of the week starting tomorrow. We'll probably pay for all this nice weather once winter sets in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.