Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges SGC NOV Challenge Veteran's..WINNER..FIRST POST UPDATED

This topic contains 72 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author

CONGRATULATIONS TO RAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAE..YOU WERE RANDOMLY SELECTED, MY COWORKER ACTUALLY..LOL
    THANK YOU LADIES..SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING!!!
    I KNOW WITH THE HOLIDAYS..IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO PARTICIPATE!

RAE, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDY..
    AND FOR THE REST OF YOU LADIES..PEGGY, CHERYL, ERIN, KIM.. PLS SEND ME YOUR ADDY'S AS WELL. I'LL SEND A LITTLE SOMETHING TO EACH OF YOU!

ACTUALLY..PEGGY AND CHERYL..I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS ALREADY..YAY!

Basic Rules:
    50% Swirly Stuff
    You can use this layout for another challenge
    You can submit as many layouts as you like
    Please post your LO here as well as in the Gallery under “SGC Veterans”
    You have until midnight MST on 11/30th to get your layouts in.
    Instead of basing this challenge by votes, I will be picking someone unanimously so the more layouts you create..the more chances you have to win!

Thanks guys, I really hope you enjoy this challenge! And please let me know if I’ve missed something..

Here is my layout:

I used papers from our June Antiquities Kit.
    This is a picture of my little brother and my mom. This is the day my brother enlisted into the US Army and left. He still looks so young in my eyes, he still is actually.
    Oh, and there is hidden joualing behind the picture. Hope you like it and hope it brings you some inspiration!

Below are the entries:

Erin

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1352312560_18_FT181913_love_2012-_.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Rae

[/quote]

Peggy

Cheryl

[img:width=600&height=607]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354746463_17_FT181913_the_kids_table_.jpg[/img]

Kim
    br][img:width=600&height=598]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1354749964_131_FT181913_image_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I can't wait to see what you come up with Erica. Hoping its up tonight. I get to scrap all day tomorrow.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Hurry up, Erica! 🙂 Just kidding.

Can't wait, Erica!

I finally added my sample layout! Thanks for looking!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Great example Erica.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Awesome, Erica. I have the perfect picture for the Veteran's Day theme. Is it okay if it's a pic of a statue?

Love your beautiful example LO, Erica! What a wonderful challenge! I have some photos in mind, now if I can just find them!

Awesome, Erica. I have the perfect picture for the Veteran's Day theme. Is it okay if it's a pic of a statue?

Yes of course, doesn't have to be a person it can be a flag, monument, statue..anything!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

What an awesome SGC! Thank you so much for hosting lil mimi.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Cool! I have a pic of a statue of a couple, a sailor and a nurse, I think, that I took inmSan Diego anew years ago. Its so romantic!

Love it!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

awesome challenge Erica!!

Love your beautiful sample page Erica!!!

Cool! I have a pic of a statue of a couple, a sailor and a nurse, I think, that I took inmSan Diego anew years ago. Its so romantic!

Lmao Rae! I know exactly what statue your talking about! I think I have a picture of it too! Lol
                  It was a statue right next to the USS Missouri ship in San Diego right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.