Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits Shabby Chic Card (with black gesso!!!)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have a tag/card with video up on the blog today. I can't seem to get the pic to post right now on here, but check out the blog:

http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-chic-tagcard.html

Snagg1
        Send PM

The tag and tutorial are both fab!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks! I am so excited about black gesso! I am in love with it!

Thanks for the video, Rae! Love the tag! I have got to get me some black gesso! I have a little bottle that what in a tech kit a while back, but I need much more! LOL!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Love this technique! Thanks Ray…(I have that same little blue tray) The tag is sooo pretty and when you made it a card on the music paper…Wow…Beautiful! I want to get a mat like the one you are working on…what is it called?

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thanks! Barbara, that mat is the Prima Ingvild Bolme mat- it's wonderful!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Great video & tag Rae, I'm going to put black gesso on my must have list.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wonderful totorial Rae, beautiful tag!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Thanks Ray…A piece of tin foil doesn't cut it! That is what I have been using!!!

I love this Rae!!!! you are so taletned my friend!

Very cool – I was just sayin' I'd love to see black gesso techniques in another thread 🙂

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

[quote]

Thanks Ray…A piece of tin foil doesn't cut it! That is what I have been using!!!
                      [/quote]

Oh no! I am think you meant the craft sheet, and not the mat. You can get that at Michaels in the ink aisle. They are about $15, and you can use a coupon- they are invaluable!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

What I want is the big mat that is flesh colored and I can wipe off the paint or whatever…I went to Joanne's and they didn't have a clue…I went on line today and can't find it…but I am computer illiterate! Where did you buy yours? Is that from michaels?

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Yes, it's I get mine at Michaels. I have a terrible habit of forgetting it's there and cut it with my craft knife, so I buy them a lot. SBC_gb-sc77.jpg

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Barbara, it's a Ranger non-stick craft sheet. !!
                            and most employees at M's, JoAnne's and HL don't have a clue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.