Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Sharing August Projects

This topic contains 229 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering, since there is no RR in August this month, would you like to share what you're working on during the month? Whether it be a sewing project, a gardening project, and of course, any scrappy project. I for one would like to see a picture of the signs Barbara makes and updates on the blooms in Maja's greenhouse! 🙂

I'll start things off with a cute little baby card I made for my daughter's friend. My daughter wanted it to be a surfer theme, so I purchased some files off the inteet and mixed them together to come up with this box card. Those of you who have cutting machines that cut SVG files, are probably already familiar with SVG Cuts http://svgcuts.com/. I'm new to SVG files, and I LOVE their projects they have in their store. The box cards in particular are really cute.

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1406911986_550_FT0_5_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Sounds fun to me Linda! I will take a pic of some of my signs and post them. I am hosting the SGC Challenge in September so I will be working on an inspiration LO…This will help to inspire me!

Your card is adorable…WOW! I'm not familiar with that…gonna go check it out!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That is an adorable card Linda! And what a great idea!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great idea Linda. This sounds fun.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I love the box card! I haven't taken the plunge yet. Hopefully I'll do it soon. How are you liking the newest Cricut?

This sounds like a great idea for August. I wish summer would last forever, my kids go back to school on the 13th and it's making me sick! I love the lazy days of having to be nowhere.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Linda that is so cute!

Aw, that is a cute card, Linda!

Good idea and great card, Linda!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Adorable card !!!

That's a great card Linda!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Linda,that's adorable and a great idea!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Linda, what a great idea!!!!

And that card is beyond adorable!!!!!

Thanks for both!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Here's a new layout done with Fabscraps new Oh Sew Beautiful collection. Details, how-to, and closeups on my blog. http://scraptravelbark.blogspot.com/2014/08/fabscraps-oh-sew-beautiful_4.html Those are all hand rolled roses, I don't usually get that carried away with flower making but didn't have any commercial flwoers that would work with this LO.

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407150301_312_FT245732_oh_sew_beautiful_-_mom_web_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Here's a new layout done with Fabscraps new Oh Sew Beautiful collection. Details, how-to, and closeups on my blog. http://scraptravelbark.blogspot.com/2014/08/fabscraps-oh-sew-beautiful_4.html Those are all hand rolled roses, I don't usually get that carried away with flower making but didn't have any commercial flwoers that would work with this LO.

[img][/img]
                          [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407150301_312_FT245732_oh_sew_beautiful_-_mom_web.jpg][img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1407150301_312_FT245732_oh_sew_beautiful_-_mom_web_.jpg[/img][/url]

Maggi, I commented on the drips and flowers on FB, but now I'm seeing all of the background stenciling; simply gorgeous!!!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

As always Maggi your work is stunning 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 231 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.