Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support Shipping to Canada?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi, Can anyone give me an approximation of shipping costs to canada?
      After a year long scrapbook spending freeze (self imposed!) I am ready for some neat new stuff! Checking out a few kit clubs – this one looks fabulous, but I want to be sure I can afford it before getting too excited!
      Thanks in advance!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I think it depends on the speed you want to receive it. Snail mail, regular airmail or express/priority? Anywhere from $10-$30. Krissy would have to have your exact address to calculate… you can e-mail her at [email protected]. As the Canuck on the DT, I can tell you that she gets stuff you just can't buy here. We only get about 70% of what's available in the USA and our prices in Canada are about 20% higher to account for import taxes and the wholesaler's cut. So, since our dollar is pretty much at par, SD kits are a good deal, even after shipping.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks for the response. I've emailed Krissy and will wait for her response after the holidays before making a decision.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.