Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits Show us your "Bloom Tool" Flowers!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I keep seeing some flowers made with the bloom tool on your projects! Post them here so we can see them!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Here's the close up of my favorite flower I made with the bloom tool. I used the Marion Smith dies that came in the kit to make it.

[img:width=550&height=550]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398618326_16_FT238121_april_2014_sd_flower_cu1.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh gorgeous Raie!! I am bummed I did not get a bloom tool. :-(

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I'd love to use that crepe paper in that bloom tool kit but I don't have a die cut machine. !sad
            I've been using the bloom tool quite a bit though. I'll take some pics shortly.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Cheryl, those petals dies are so simple that you could just trace them and cut them out. 🙂 It would probably be quicker too. Cutting so many petals for one flowers took a LONG time. 🙂

Snagg1
                Send PM

Here's mine!
                [img:width=500&height=407]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398622659_563_FT238121_beyouclose500.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Cheryl, those petals dies are so simple that you could just trace them and cut them out. 🙂 It would probably be quicker too. Cutting so many petals for one flowers took a LONG time. 🙂

I thought about that Rae. I wonder if I could trace them, scan them and make an SVG file for the Silhouette?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Tracey – those are gorgeous!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Beautiful flower! I haven't heard of this tool before

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Here's a few I've made. More will be in this week's round robin layout. LOVE this tool!
                        I've found out too that when the paper is wet and you put it in the tool and then take it out, it sometimes flattens back out, soooo here's what I've been doing and it works wonders!
                        Don't remove the paper from the tool…………give it a quick dry with your drying tool before removing it from the bloom tool. It'll hold its shape that way.

[img:width=344&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1398626641_2860_FT238121_bloomflowers_prv.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Cheryl-great tip and those are beautiful!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Thanks Tracey and I forgot to say that some are made with paper and some are made with ink-sprayed vellum.

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Beautiful flowers ladies!!!

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

I love the tool!! It's so easy to use!!!

Great flowers, ladies!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

My bloom tool is coming with my May kit, so I will have to wait a little while longer to try and make any flowers! Can't wait!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.