Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Show us YOUR Punch Organization!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Show us how you store your punches! What do you like about it? What would you like to change? Even if you have a punch 
      disaster, we want to see it!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

For the longest time, my punches were stored in the Scrapbox drawers, and it was just a MESS. I never knew which ones were where, and I was very lazt about putting them back. But, since I have moved, I have reorganized and put up some IKEA rods. LOVE them!

[img:width=456&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421120629_16_FT255847_photo_24.jpg[/img]

Oh WOW… That looks amazing Rae!!! And you have so many! Love it!

That looks fantastic!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Looks great!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

That is the perfect way to store punches Rae. I don't have much wall space what with two door, a large window and a double door closet in my room . And then there's the 8' pegboard covering a wall too! I keep my punches in two deep drawers. They most lie flat and I have them labeled on top so I can see what's what. It's not ideal, but it works ok.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I love your idea Rae. I don't have many punches so I used a storage tote and have the tote on a shelf in my closet.

Thanks so much

Michelle

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I keep my punches in this. I keep all border punches in the top drawer. Blue fiskar punches in the second drawer. Regular punches in the third drawer. Martha Stewart punch around the page punches in the fouth and fifth drawers. The last drawer has my giant punches and my Martha circle punch.

[img:width=500&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421162889_131_FT255847_alex-drawer-unit-on-casters-white__63414_pe170984_s4.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Love that, Rae!!

Mine are thrown in a drawer! Total chaos!!! I have enough wall space to make some shelves.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I keep my punches in this. I keep all border punches in the top drawer. Blue fiskar punches in the second drawer. Regular punches in the third drawer. Martha Stewart punch around the page punches in the fouth and fifth drawers. The last drawer has my giant punches and my Martha circle punch.
                    [img:width=500&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421162889_131_FT255847_alex-drawer-unit-on-casters-white__63414_pe170984_s4.jpg[/img]

I SO love this! I really want one of these for some other organization. I was thinking of putting a couple side by side to make a counter-like area and get rid of one of the cheapy tables that I have.

I have an on-the-door shoe pouch hanger that I keep punches in. It's cheap, and it doesn't take up any space.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I have that storage on wheels. I use it for speciality items like velvet paper and printer stuff. Never though to use it for punches 🙂 I think I need to try that.

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Great organization for the punches girls. Yeah uh, no, I have no organization. My punches are thrown into a rubbermaid draw thingy that sits on a shelf in my closet !ill

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I have an on-the-door shoe pouch hanger that I keep punches in. It's cheap, and it doesn't take up any space.

I considered getting one of those too. I like the idea, but I was thinking that I'd overload it and ruin the door.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Oh WOW… That looks amazing Rae!!! And you have so many! Love it!

I used to be crazy about punches. Sometimes when I see one I like, I HAVE to have it. Now that they are stored like this, I can see them all and I have been using them a lot more.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.