Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Sick and tired of being a Nice Guy….

This topic contains 66 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author

A guy backed into my daughter's new Avalon on July 2. He was having a fight with his girlfriend who happens to be my GD's teacher at her daycare. As of today, I haven't heard from his insurance company about fixing my vehicle. I was nice about it for 3 weeks….but, now….I'm mad as hell. I have been blown off, lied to, and ignored. I finally stayed on hold for 1 hour and 35 minutes this moing until I finally talked to a claims person. I got the adjuster's name and number and left a not so nice little message telling Fabia…(real name)…that my next call will be to my lawyer….
    Miracle of miracles….Fabia finally called me, and I should hear back by the end of the week….one month after the accident!!! I'm still pissed!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Sometimes you gotta get a little mean to get things done!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Good for you getting it done! ;D Sometimes, you have to bust the beotch out!

The beotch got some action! The adjuster just called and he'll be out today at 6:00 to finally look at Holly's car…..What's that old saying…Nice guys finish last! I believe it….usually I'm NOT this nice, but I didn't want to get all upset and cranky…..Had to after all to get anything done. Note to self: just be a beotch at first and save some energy!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Nice.. You go girl

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

You go Debbie!!! I hate when these companies think they can put us on the back buer.

My vehicle is only two years old and it's been hit 3 times while parked!!!!! All the insurance companies were here the next day and wrote a check on the spot! I was just hit the third time about 2 weeks ago. I'm getting rid of the magnet hopefully by the end of the week.

Snagg1
          Send PM

You go Debbie….take'em out back and make'em scream like school girls!

LOL!
          Lisa, hope you are able to unload that accident magnet soon,
          Debbie, ATTA GIRL – takin care o biznez!

Lisa, I had a car like that once….it had a bulleye painted on the hood!!!

I know! When I was hit this last time, the lady waited for me. When she told me she hit me I burst out laughing! She thought i was nuts!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]

I know! When I was hit this last time, the lady waited for me. When she told me she hit me I burst out laughing! She thought i was nuts!
            [/quote]

Well sometimes you just gotta laugh….. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

The beotch got some action! The adjuster just called and he'll be out today at 6:00 to finally look at Holly's car…..What's that old saying…Nice guys finish last! I believe it….usually I'm NOT this nice, but I didn't want to get all upset and cranky…..Had to after all to get anything done. Note to self: just be a beotch at first and save some energy!

Somestimes you HAVE to get tough….. 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

sometimes the only way to get things done is to give them HELL!!!! So go ahead… give em HELL!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Well, Debbie, you said the magic word: lawyer… THAT gets results!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.