Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Silhouette online class

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

For all the ladies that own a silhouette and don't use it. There will be an online class that may just get you to like maybe even love your silhouette. It's for beginners and intermediate users. Check it out.

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tabs.tpl&product_id=2176&category_id=70&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=366

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Thanks Kim – I'll have to check that out – maybe I'll lea to LOVE my silhouette…

i like that you can go back to the lessons whenever you want – its a great idea to take it.
        i find that when i have a question, there is usually a video on youtube that does what i'm trying to do, or i post the question on the FB page and get an answer even quicker. those ladies there are on there like we are on here!! it's crazy!

good find, Kim!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's a great idea!!! That's how I leaed all the cool tricks with my Gypsy…. Utube can be a great tutor!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

thanks Kim, my Cameo hasn't arrived yet but will definitely look into this when it arrives

Snagg1
              Send PM

Awesome find, Kim. Did you start taking it? Just wondering if it is worth the scrilla :P

I'm still waiting for my Cameo too, but I have been using my SD while I wait.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It doesn't start until April 2nd.

i would just check out youtube, there are endless videos on there with tutorials of all kinds. i don't know if it is worth the money. depends on your leaing style i guess. also join the FB group -they answer quesitons very quickly, and there are a bunch of docs that show tut's and stuff.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm in the facebook group. I'm just rarely on facebook. Still haven't decided if i'm going to take the class.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

That's a great idea!!! That's how I leaed all the cool tricks with my Gypsy…. Utube can be a great tutor!!!

I leaed from an expert, LOL. !heart ya' Meg!!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

[quote]

I leaed from an expert, LOL. !heart ya' Meg!!!!!!
                      [/quote]

Pegs, you know I love ya!!! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.