Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Slide Projector Pics

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have quite a few slide projector pics that I would like made photos out of….any suggestions on where to get this done if possible?

My mom did her own. There is some equipment to purchase but don't think it was expensive. I could ask her about it if you are interested. (She had loads of slides so there was no way she could pay to have them all transferred.)

I'd be interested Jan…..I don't have loads and from what I can see on them holding them up to the light there's probably only about a dozen that I would want to scrap anyway…. it might be cheaper to have it done for me. I just don't know where to have it done. I'm wondering if Ritz would do something like that.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Look online…. I'm sure there are places that tu slides into photos…. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh I wanna know too!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

found this place online – http://www.britepix.com/price-list.php

I have the adapter for my scanner to do it myself at home.

Thank you so much Diana….it says there is a minium order policy of $50….I only have about a dozen slides.

I'm gonna look into an adapter for my printer/scanner.

Thanks ladies

My Printer converts slides to pics. But it requires the equiptment that came with my printer.

I found a local photo store Colonial Photo & Hobby here in Orlando that can do it for me according t their website. I'm not sure how much they charge but will stop by with the slides and find out.

Thanks for everyone's input…it is most appreciated!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Let us know how it tus out….. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.