Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques small cogs and watch parts on the cheap

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Here is Jen-abling contribution to National Scrap book day. I bought a bag full of cogs and watch parts at Michaels in the jewelry section. 90 various sizes and parts in a bag.

The brand is Bead Landing – Bezels Frames and Filigree. The bag I believe was $3.99 but I used my 40% off coupon and off I went. Perfect for the Time PIece Spotlight kit.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Very good idea!

BRILLIANT!!

Thank you Jen-Abling!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So my twisted accountant's brain saw cogs and immediately thought cost of goods sold. Sick sick!!

Just got back from M's. Score! Got that great punch that Camillia used in her tut.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

So my twisted accountant's brain saw cogs and immediately thought cost of goods sold. Sick sick!!

Just got back from M's. Score! Got that great punch that Camillia used in her tut.

from this accountant – I share your sickness for that warped accounting lingo. My scrap table has tons of WIP. LOL

Going tomorrow!! Thank you!!

Oh Jen thanks for sharing…what a bargain. Can't wait to see what you create with them. Maybe it'll inspire me to do some masculine layouts of my many brothers.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Jen TFS!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

TFS Jen!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

TFS Jen!! I need that bag!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I wish my M's carried things like that!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm going to check mine at lunch time. Plus I want some of those cool coins that Meg had at camp.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.