Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Smooch Spritz

This topic contains 158 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Since we are doing a large pre-order for Smooch Spritz again – and it seems to be a high quality staple for many of us, I thought we should post a PRODUCT REVIEW to state the things we love and hate about Smooch Spritz!

We have a NEW forum in the Subscriber's section where we will be doing all of our special orders – Smooch Spritz included. So if you decide you'd like to pre-order some of the BRAND NEW colors, that is where you'll do it!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smooch spritz. It goes on nice and evenly, has OUTSTANDING shine and sparkle, the colors are very rich and vibrant! It's super easy to use, and really great quality IMO.

The bad thing about them, is that (when you USE them) they run out fast. =o(

Hmmm, I think they last a while!! I still have some that I ordered a while ago. It all depends. I have used two bottles of Electric Blue and Silver Foil pretty fast, but some colors you don't need as much of as others. I like to layer them.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

True. I went through a couple bottles of the Vanilla sugar, where the other colors I still have plenty of..

Hmmm, I think they last a while!! I still have some that I ordered a while ago. It all depends. I have used two bottles of Electric Blue and Silver Foil pretty fast, but some colors you don't need as much of as others. I like to layer them.

The bottles can be tricky!! They are a little to get used to, but worth it!!

But the colors are all really great and it is SO EASY to spray stuff and dye it with Spritz cause it dries really fast! So it is good on metal and acrylic.

Don't ask…I must have quoted myself instead of replying!!

lol!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I love how fast it dries! I should use it more. I only have three colors, so I guess that's why. I think it works better on the screens and masks than GM.
            I really want to get some of that Maya Road Resist to use with the Spritz!

Where are the colors again? Wait….let me check Krissy's first post…..

No link to the colors….is there a place to see the colors???

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Here you go Debbie
              http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1337

You might have to copy and paste it.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm out of the vanilla too. I'd say that's the downside to them! If you really use a lot of one color, get more then one!

See, I don't eve have that vanilla!! :p

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I LOVE THESE!!! I have all 16 of the original colors and am planning to get all 16 of the new ones as soon as I can afford it lol!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh and I just did a review over at Scrapbook News and Review for the TA Chalks and was thinking of doing one for these, because I love them so much.

I'm out of the vanilla too. I'd say that's the downside to them! If you really use a lot of one color, get more then one!

I ran out too – that is a downside. Otherwise they are great for all the reasons already mentioned!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.