This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

OK peeps…….here is it!!

your sneak for this weeks Technique Tag with will go live Saturday Moing….April 14th

lifesneak.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

ohhhhhhhhhh…… this looks so gorgeous already!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sat moing's marked on my calendar!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Whoa…way cool!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oooooo! I can already tell, I'm gonna love this!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lynne, this is mouthwateringly awesome!!!! I'm sooo looking forward to your video!!!!!

BTW, the rest of you Savages may want to take a good look, too. Just sayin' ;)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Bummer…I'm gonna be at work:( I'll definitely be scopin' as soon as I get home.

Snagg1
                Send PM

ohhhhh squeal lynne i cant wait to see what this one tus out like… that sneak has my mouth watering already!

Miss Peggy what is it that you know, that we just must find out!!!! I'm all ears!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

;)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.