Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Snow…

This topic contains 47 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Yes, that´s right…
      We are suppose to get snow tonight! 🙁

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

you know what is funny……I was just gonna post about snow in the Things that I hate section hehe…….BOOOOOOOO WINTER~!!!!!!!!!

Oh, man!!! It's 80 degrees and windy here today. Should get colder….low 70's …..by the weekend.

Where do you live that's getting snow????? I think I'm a little jealous….a wee bit….

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I live in Sweden…
          There has already been snow in the nothe parts of Sweden, but not around here… So this will be the first of this winter…
          Can´t say that I´m that happy about it…

I woke up to snow this moing! I'm not happy about it either. What happened to fall? I blinked!

yuck!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

What ever happened to global warming…snow in the fall!! SNORT

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

We had wet snow on Halloween. We've already had a frost and this week we are getting Indian Summer. Well, it is supposed to be 60 on Friday and Saturday…..then it is all downhill from there 🙁

Good thing though, ice skating in the park. Can't wait!

Well we are in spring at the moment and believe you me there isn't anything about spring happening cold wet and miserable

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

was that like a giggle snort or like a mad snort …hehe

I like the snort! I do that when something is realllllllly funny!

I live in Sweden…
                There has already been snow in the nothe parts of Sweden, but not around here… So this will be the first of this winter…
                Can´t say that I´m that happy about it…

I should have know that you were Swedish….crystal blue eyes, blonde hair and fair, fair skin. So glad your a SwirlyGirlie!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

[quote]

was that like a giggle snort or like a mad snort …hehe
                  [/quote]

hheehee*snort*heehee

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

We get snow in late December through March IF it even happens. Last year we had no snow.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I hear we are supposed to have the worst winter since like the 50's around here…uggggggggg……hate driving in the snow 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.