Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots SNR Holiday Sampler

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Scrapbook News and Review is looking for more layouts to publish for their Holiday Sampler. They are short and said last year layouts will work too if they haven't been published with SNR already. Here is the link to the calls!!

http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2778&Itemid=100913

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Do you have to be a subscriber to enter. You have to pay monthly for SNR right?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

No you do not and if you are published you get the issue free. If you did subscribe there is a monthly fee.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thanks!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Come on ladies!!! you all pump out some gorgeous work!! Let's represent SDoos!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I have two Christmas layouts that I think are pretty cute- one of them won Best of Class at the county fair. Maybe I should submit them. I have never done anything like that before though.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Rae, I say go for it!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing. Mandy

Go for it Rae! I just found out yesterday my FLY layout (one I did with the fragmented frames) is being pubbed in the October issue.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

You should all submit!!

Congrats Lisa!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Wooohoooo Congrats Lisa!!!!!!!!!!

Does it have to be Christmas? Can it be winter?

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Congrats Lisa!!

Winter will work. Check out the calls. Most of them have a holiday theme, but the By Style section would be perfect for a winter page.

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Go for it Rae! I just found out yesterday my FLY layout (one I did with the fragmented frames) is being pubbed in the October issue.

Lisa, WTG!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Peggy you too! Come on….submit your gorgeous pages!!!

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Yeah Peggy!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.