Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots SNR toot!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have two LO's in the next issue, one is a Swirly LO,one of the early ones I did here, La Chienne, a LO of my sweet Nika and the other is a different LO for me as it has as much white space as you'll ever see from me, called I'm a Southe Gal! It is awesome that the swirlygals are so well represented at SNR!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

You guys make us SD members look good. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

weeeeeeee Maggi 🙂 wtg girl:)

awesome Maggi!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Congrats Maggi! That is awesome news.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats Maggi!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Maggi, congrats!!!! That's just awesome!!!

Congrats Maggi! That is great!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.