Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support *SOLUTION* Uploading a photo to more than one album

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Ok girls, I'm working my way through this slowly but surely. You can upload your photo once and have it go into more than one album at the same time.

You have to use keywords. First thing you need to do is make sure that your personal album has a keyword. You do this by going into your album and then clicking on Properties. If you scroll down just a touch there is a spot for a keyword. Give your album a keyword.

Because I won't have a page to upload until Friday for the RR I can't go any farther, but in theory as I upload my page to the RR album I can add my personal album keyword during the upload and, again, in theory it should post to both albums at the same time. I tried going and doing this to pages I already uploaded but it didn't work. I did click on the ? next to the keyword section and it looks like this can only be done while you are uploading the photo.

If someone has a photo to load and wants to give this a try that would be awesome! Otherwise, I'll let you know on Friday.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I had uploaded a file to the bela vola sketch challenge and I was able to get it into my user album as well.

1. I assigned a keyword to my personal album as lisa stated

2. Went into the bella volla sketch album
        3. selected my layout and clicked edited file information
        4. Entered the same keyword I gave the album and applied changes
        5 went back to my album and the photo was there.

I did this on several and it worked everytime, but I did refresh my screen after going back to my album. They are also not inserted back to my album at the top but i think in relation to the date loaded.

Pretty cool – thanks Lisa.

Snagg1
          Send PM

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad it worked! *doing a happy dance!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OMG it worked! Last time I loaded everything directly to my album so after reading the tut I didn't know if I had it right. I created a keyword and this time just loaded it up to the chipboardpalooza and SHAZAM! It's in my personal gallery too! Create some super random work in your own gallery and it will link your pages to your gallery. It's so cool.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks for the info Lisa!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.