Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Some Savage assistance please…….

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

OK, my lovely savages, I have a request; on Friday (thursday night I write it) I post Swirly News – Friday Edition on the Swirlydoos blog. I know Shona knows, but I haven't seen anyone else leaving comments…..hmmm…..tapping foot. LOL j/k

Anyway, my post is a weekly wrap up of most of the things that take place here in the threads. This is where you come in….we have some of the funniest women (and manly man) around. Some of your comments make me laugh so hard I wonder if I'm gonna make it to the potty. :P We also have the most generous savages on the face of this planet.

I would love for you to post the funniest thing you read for that week, or just PM with it. I would also like to hear about how a sistah (or bro) helped you out. If you post it here then everyone will get to enjoy it too!! I would like to add to the blog …and a Savage was heard saying….. kind of thing.

Can ya help a girl out? If you get a chance, remember to check out the blog on Friday moings and let me know how I'm doing or if I've missed something. I would really appreciate it.

XO

Ohhhh my gosh – I can't begin to thank my Swirly sisters who helped me out last week when I had my last day with my son before he moved.

Honestly – gosh, Pat told me to stop crying and get strong for just one day then resume crying if needed in private. I hung on to this one kick in the butt (from her cowboy boot no less!) and had a wonderful day………and then bawled my eyes out later. And so many other words of strength and kindness from everyone of my sistah and one bro. LOL

A few of you have lived my heartbreak, and a few of you can imagine my heartbeart, but ALL of you were here to share my pain. So thanks.

As for the funniset thing I've heard this week….

from Mimi402 (Erica)…which came from the Dusty Attic Special order thread as she is about to provide her list of needs. She says:
      Please don't judge me..but this is only my second DA order..ever..EVER. So I wanna stock up..LOL
      Let's just hope DH will fall for that line..HaHa!

Gotta be kidding. Please don't judge me? That is NOT what we do here at Swirlydoos. We enable. 🙂 Erica, dear sweet Erica, your special order, however long it may be, is safe with us.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

awwww Jen 🙂 we wuvs you 🙂 hehe

I think a funny post would be…all the Savages are eagerly awaiting the release of a spotlight kit. There is not enough for everyone so they are ready to fight, push, pull, tug for this kit. It should be interesting on release day.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

we are a special group arent we. I mean what other site has a group that has become such great friends. I think anyone here would do pretty much anything to help their sister (or dude) out, whether it is scrap or life related. We have got eath others backs unless it it add on day, then your on your own 🙂

awwww Jen 🙂 we wuvs you 🙂 hehe

I think a funny post would be…all the Savages are eagerly awaiting the release of a spotlight kit. There is not enough for everyone so they are ready to fight, push, pull, tug for this kit. It should be interesting on release day.

That's not funny – that's dangerous. My purse is heavy and I aim to use it! But you are so right that we all love the kits and will battle it out.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

My purse is NOT heavy, but I will be punching you all in the kneecaps as you all know!!!!!
            Jen's right, that IS the funniest thing I've read all week. Poor Erica, so new, so naive…

And Lisa, apologies, I usually do check out the blog, off to do it now!!!!!

My purse is NOT heavy, but I will be punching you all in the kneecaps as you all know!!!!!
            Jen's right, that IS the funniest thing I've read all week. Poor Erica, so new, so naive…

And Lisa, apologies, I usually do check out the blog, off to do it now!!!!!

LMAO. Hey Krissy, can you stock some knee pads please? Maybe special order?

You have to watch the little ones…hehe

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

hehe Kathi!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

LOL! These all look great!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hmm I saw somewhere that someone wanted to put Dusty Attic in their underwear?????

I'm pretty sure it was the naughty one in disguise… *eyeballin' Erica*

Snagg1
                    Send PM

ROFL!!! That's a good one Krissy! It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Silly Erica!!!! You put CAKE in your underwear; the DA goes into the vault!!!! :p

Silly Erica!!!! You put CAKE in your underwear; the DA goes into the vault!!!! :p

[img:width=60&height=44]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1301583501_49_FT80505_rolling_on_the_floor_laughting.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.