Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Some updates…

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some goings on.

1. Timepiece spotlight kits that are supposed to ship will be shipping probably tomorrow (Thursday). We are waiting on the Petaloo blooms to arrive and they are slated to get here today!

2. Invoices for the MAY ER kits will be going out in the next couple of days, followed shortly by the Inteational invoices =o)  

3. We just picked up iPad number THREE!!! WAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO You guys are A-MAZING!!!

4. Bunches of yummy new stuff is going into the store as I am able to get it in!  I got taken down with a bad-ass case of Laryngitis and am moving pretty da slow (if at all) right about now!

WHAT KITSSSSSSSSSS I didnt see it!!!!!!!!!!! OMG…Did I miss it!!!!!!!!! Freekin WORK!!!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

did you miss the time piece kit Lisa? awwwww

thanks for the heads up Krissy, hope you feel better really soon. I am away for a week starting next Wed so hope my invoice comes in by then ..if not I guess I will see it when I retu 🙂

Yes I did..I never miss a kit..I am really bummed about this one. I love those papers!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So sorry Lisa, it is such a gorgeous kit, can't wait to get my hands on it!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I hope you feel better soon, Krissy!

And, Lisa, I'm sorry you missed the kit! BUMMER.

Krissy..here's hoping for a quick recovery and thanks for the updates!

Lisa..Queen Tut..what happened? I was for sure you'd snag one of those kits! 🙁

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Get well soon Krissy, we can't have our Queen bee down!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

Krissy I hope you feel better soon. Drink some tea with honey in it.

Krissy..here's hoping for a quick recovery and thanks for the updates!

Lisa..Queen Tut..what happened? I was for sure you'd snag one of those kits! 🙁

The problem is my full time job getting in the way of my creative process again. I stalked that thread and poof..gone… I went to my local Scrapbook store to see if they had the papers, sadly they were out of all the pretty ones. Oh well. I will try to find them online.

Krissy, I hope you feel better… Geez, I feel like you were just down with a cold not to long ago..Then again, when you have little ones in school, they bring home everything!! Been there sweetie..Take your vitamins and get some sleep..I don't want to see you in the forums at 4am…Not kosher!!!

Yes I did..I never miss a kit..I am really bummed about this one. I love those papers!!

Oh, girl….you were working 12 day (or night??) shifts, and you were too pooped to pop the night we were stalking Krissy for the kits. Sorry you missed it.

Awe Lisa..that totally sucks! 🙁

Sorry you missed the kit Lisa!!!!!

Krissy thanks for the updates

Feel better soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.