Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Soooooooo much new stuff

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Soooooooo much new stuff in the store. OMGOODNESS. I've been inputting numbers and products for 5 hours straight and i'm not even halfway through with the new goods. More new goods on the way next week! YIKES!

Happy shopping my dears – will be trying to get more in the store this weekend, and during this coming week!

Look for new:

Prima,

Suze Weinberg

Miniature Flowers

Handmade Crystal embellies,

smooch

Ten Seconds Studio

Echo Park Paper

Magical Micas (Lindy's Stamp Gang)

Perfect Pearls

Ranger – various items

UTEE

I'm waiting for the 12 x 12 masks by Prima!!! When they get shipped in, reserve one of each for me, and I will check out with Paypal…I looooove the ones I am using now!! Thank you for a wonderful store..But there is one more thing you need to add…Fertilizer for our money trees…

Snagg1
        Send PM

Mica????? Oh, I' on my way!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on those masks!! I was too late getting into the store last time.

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!!!

Lisa is right I need the fertilizer

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'm waiting for the 12 x 12 masks by Prima!!! When they get shipped in, reserve one of each for me, and I will check out with Paypal…I looooove the ones I am using now!! Thank you for a wonderful store..But there is one more thing you need to add…Fertilizer for our money trees…

Krissy, ditto, please, one of each of the 12 x 12's when they come in. Thanks!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LARGE bag of fertilizer puh-lease!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.