Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Sorry I've been MIA…

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I've been super busy getting everything together for school and my new job! 🙂 Just wanted to let everyone know i'm doing fine! Im always go, go, go! Graduation is right around the coer and I cannot wait until I get school over with… I'll just say college isn't always a walk in the park…. BUT Im going back to get my bachelors! I just got rosetta stone for french and hoping it will make my language course soooooo much easier! As for the mister he's been working to get everything in order to come down here… He has to do police academy down here because the laws are totally different up there :/ But things are going good between us it will be 1 year that we have been together around thanksgiving 🙂 Hoping for many more years together! Miss all my swirly moms!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gabbie, so glad to hear that things are going so well!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Me too! I'm glad your man is moving for you!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Gabbie it has been so nice to hear the updates from your mom. Congratulations on that awesome job at Disney. You must be stoked! I think it is awesome that your mister is moving for you. That is huge! Another congratulations. LOL

Glad to hear things are going well!

Thanks for updating us Gabbie! Sounds like things are going well!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Glad to rear things are going so well!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Gabbi, thanks so much for checking in!!!!
              I'm so glad that things are going so smoothly for you. Back to school eh? Why the language course?
              And I join my Swirly Sisters in wishing you and your man all the best; such wonderful news that he's moving cross-country to be with you!!!!!

Good news! Glad to hear things are going well job and school wise. And, the man is making the move. That is great! Best wishes!

wow – I am so glad your officer man has realized that you are so very important and to make things work, he has to get his butt to Florida.
              Also glad that school is working for you.

No – school is not a cake walk – well maybe it's a cake walk for you. sorry for the bad pun hahahaha

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Jen You are so bad!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Jennnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I just noticed your siggy, love it!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Good to see ya Gabbie!!! Congats on the Disney job..that's sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gabby even though I haven't met you I feel like I know you through your mom. Glad the man is realizing he wants to come with you. Congrats on the new job and finishing school. Will continue to follow your progress until I meet you. Sorry Jens mention of cake makes me think of your moms posted cake. Hope your officer is fine like him.

Congrats on the new job Gabby! Glad mister has decided to move for you!! I know you must be excited! 🙂

Gabby I feel the same way as klayne….nice to see our young people with a good head on their shoulders…no doubt from having a great Mom like your..Glad the mister knows what he has!!!! Good luck to you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.