Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Spellbinders

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Anyone else hooked? I love those things. I only have about 5 sets but I have my eye on the new Grand Calibur machine. Those giant nesties are FABULOUS! Oh the mini's one could do!!!!

i just have one set, they are SO EXPENSIVE here!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I want some, but I haven't bought any yet! They are expensive!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

i want some sooooooo bad too
          I wish M had them and I could use a coupon

Snagg1
            Send PM

They are expensive but so worth the cost!! I have *cough* a few, but always seem to find another one I need.

The best part is that they also emboss and can be used as a stencil for misting and inking so they are not just a one-trick pony.

I bought some embossing ones? Some other ones…I can't seem to get them to actually cut out…LOL. I think I am doing it wrong…and I accidentally used my silicone rubbermatt with a Timmy die…and now it is cogs and gears. I have a key and heart with key hole set…should it cut out…or is is just embossing. I don't even know…LOL

Oops…

I want some, but I haven't bought any yet! They are expensive!

exactly!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yes, I agree. I do own a few and want more. The only one I kinda wish I didn't buy is the peony spellbinders. I haven't had the time to get it to work the way I like the flower to look. My LSS sells them 30% off everyday just to get people to buy them since they cost too much.

I have none. I just got an Epic 6 around Christmas, but I have only used the embossing folders with it.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I do have some, but ditto with the soooo expensive!!!!! I'm trying to make do with what I have and to duplicate the shapes on the Cricut. ***The Cricut cannot emboss like the SB, but I'm TRYING to stick to a budget.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I was on some site yesterday and they have out the new bird and swirls one…looked pretty awesome 🙂

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I have 3 sets , but want a lot more. Heather, if you look in the folder they come on it will give you the sandwich for using different machines. I have a cuttlebug. I also found instructions on a search one time. They are expensive, but I use them a lot for card making.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

thats what I want them for is making cards…some day 🙁 lol

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

My M's sells them and I can use a coupon. My HL also sells them and they put them on sale occasionally at 30% off. Plus there are 2 discount a day sites that sell them, you just have to check them daily. PM me if you are interested.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.